Alumni & Friends
Membership in the OSU Alumni Association is open to all graduates, students, fans
and friends and is the most recognizable way of expressing your loyalty to the Ferguson
College of Agriculture.
In addition, membership gives you the opportunity to share your opinions and potentially
influence the future of the university. Your membership also keeps you connected to
the Ferguson College of Agriculture and activities related to the college and to Oklahoma
State University as a whole.
By joining the OSU Alumni Association, a portion of your membership fees will be rebated to the Ferguson College of Agriculture annually, helping fund events for all of our alumni.
Benefits of Membership
- Automatically a member of both the OSU Alumni Association and the college alumni group
- Subscription to STATE magazine, Cowboy Journal and other University publications
- Invitations to local alumni club activities
- Access to online alumni directory and locator as well as free e-mail service
- Discounts at merchants both locally and nationally