Our Graduate Program
Further Your Education
Go beyond a bachelor's degree.
How to Apply
Choose a Degree
You can earn a Ph.D. or M.S. degree in animal science or food science through our graduate program.
View degree requirements:
A student enrolling in a degree program must have been accepted by an advisor prior to official admission.
- Learn about our faculty
- Select an advisor(s) whose expertise matches your interests.
- Contact them requesting advisor acceptance.
Incoming students must have a faculty mentor to be accepted into the AFS Graduate Programs.
Apply for Admission
Submit an application for admission to the OSU Graduate College. You will need the following:
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Curriculum vitae or résumé
- Personal statement explaining why you are interested in the graduate program
- Three letters of reference
We are here to ensure you have a seamless transition to OSU graduate studies.
We look forward to helping you become part of the Cowboy Family!Contact Graduate Coordinator