Our Graduate Program
Further Your Education
How to Apply
A student enrolling in a degree program must have been accepted by an advisor prior to official admission.
- Learn about our faculty
- Select an advisor(s) whose expertise matches your interests.
- Contact them requesting advisor acceptance.
Apply for Admission
Submit an application for admission to the OSU Graduate College. You will need the following:
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Curriculum vitae or résumé
- Personal statement explaining why you are interested in the graduate program
- Three letters of reference