Fish Ecology and Management, Urban Fishing and Human Dimensions
An Evaluation of Oklahoma's Close-To-Home-Fishing Program.
- M.S. Nat. Res. Ecology & Management – Fisheries Option, 2009. Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- B.S. Wildlife Conservation Management, 2006. Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- Urban Fisheries Biologists, Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources (2009 - present).
- Research Assistant, Department of Natural Resource Ecology and Management, Oklahoma Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, Oklahoma State University (2006 – 2009).
- Biology Lab Technician, Department of Biology, Missouri State University, (2006).
- Fisheries Assistant, Missouri Department of Conservation, (2004 – 2005).
American Fisheries Society
- Oklahoma Chapter, American Fisheries Society
- Secretary/Treasurer 2007-08, OSU Student Subunit of the American Fisheries Society.
Activities & Awards
- Best Student Presentation 2008 & 2009, Oklahoma Chapter of the American Fisheries Society
- Jimmie Pigg Travel Scholarship 2008, Oklahoma Chapter of the American Fisheries Society
- Youth Conservationist of the Year 2005, Missouri Conservation Federation