Fisheries management, sampling, community ecology, predator-prey interactions, behavioral ecology
Temperature- and Habitat-Specific Length Bias and Catch Rate of Electrofishing for Blue Catfish (Ictalurus furcatus).
- M.S. Nat. Res. Ecology & Management – Fisheries Option, 2009. Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK.
- B.S. Biology, 2005. Central Missouri State University, Warrensburg, MO
- Fisheries Research Biologist, Heart of the Hills Fisheries Science Center, Texas Parks & Wildlife Dept. (2009-Present)
- Fisheries Biologist, Southwest District, Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation (2007-2009).
- Research Assistant, Department of Natural Resource Ecology & Management (formerly Department of Zoology) Oklahoma State University (2006 – 2007).
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Zoology Oklahoma State University (2006).
- Research Technician, University of Missouri – Columbia, James A. Reed Conservation Area (8/05 – 12/05)
- Resource Science Assistant, Missouri Department of Conservation, Clinton, MO (5/04-8/04 & 5/05-8/05)
- Resource Aid Assistant, Missouri Department of Conservation, Hannibal, MO (2001 – 2002)
American Fisheries Society
- Oklahoma Chapter, American Fisheries Society
- OSU Student Subunit, American Fisheries Society
Activities & Awards
- President, OSU Student Subunit of the American Fisheries Society 2006.
- Best Student Presentation – 27th Annual Oklahoma Chapter of the American Fisheries Society Meeting 2007.
- Robert M. Jenkins Memorial Reservoir Research Scholarship – SDAFS 2007.
- Skinner Memorial Award – Honorable mention