Livestock Judging Team
Since 1925, the first time an OSU Livestock judging team claimed victory at the International in Chicago, OSU students have earned more national championships than any other university in the country.
The 2007 team holds the all-time record for the highest team score at the American Royal.
Team members take part in training throughout the judging season. The OSU Livestock Judging Team takes part in approximately nine contests annually.
- View Contest List
- National Barrow Show, Austin MN (September)
- Mid-America, Wichita, KS (September)
- Flint Hills Classic (September)
- American Royal Livestock Show, Kansas City (October)
- North American International Livestock Exposition, Louisville, KY (November)
- Griswold Cattle Contest (December)
- National Western Livestock Show, Denver, CO (January)
- Houston Livestock Show (March)
- Dixie National (February)
- Team Photos
All of our judging team photos are available online on Flickr.
- Scholarships & Aid
There are multiple scholarship opportunities for judging team members, as well as potential funding for team travel expenses and practice resources.
- Giving Opportunities
Interested in supporting a judging team? View available giving opportunities on the OSU Foundation website.