- Master of Agriculture (MAG) or Master of Science (MS)
- Classes ON CAMPUS and/or ONLINE
- Focus toward YOUR educational and professional goals
- 3.0 GPA
- Statement of purpose
- 2 professional reference letters
- Academic transcript(s)
- International students are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores
- No GRE required
Academic Common Market
The Academic Common Market, coordinated by the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB), enables students to pursue out-of-state college degrees at in-state tuition rates through agreements among participating colleges and universities. As one of only five international agriculture graduate programs offered in the nation, the Master of International Agriculture Program at Oklahoma State University is offered through the Academic Common Market to students from other states in the region at in-state tuition rates.
Graduate College Nonresident Tuition Award
- This award sets the tuition rate equal to the online graduate nonresident tuition rate. This rate is currently $364/credit hour for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- The rate may increase if OSU increases tuition in the future.
- Reduction stays in place through degree completion.
- This is a tuition saving of $515.75/credit hour or a discount $11,346.50 for the typical full-time enrollment of 22 (9/9/4) credit hours a year vs the usual cost of $879.75/credit hour or $19,354.5 for the year in tuition.