Career Fair Tips
Friday, September 4, 2020
Career Fair is coming soon! Here are 10 tips to help you prepare.
- Update your résumé and have it reviewed by a Career Liaison.
- Create a candidate profile on the Career Fair Plus app.
- Research companies you want to talk with during the career fair.
- Prepare and practice your elevator pitch.
- Stay organized by using the notes feature in the app.
- Drop in to our virtual Mock Interviews on September 15 to practice your interview skills.
- Attend the Career Fair Test Drive event to practice using the platform.
- Sign up for appointments with employers.
- Join appointments via the link in your confirmation email rather than on your phone.
- View the Canvas Career Fair module for resources to help you prepare.