M. Craig Edwards
Professor of Agricultural Education
- Ph.D.- Agricultural Education, Texas A&M University, 1999
- M.Ed. - Vocational Education, Sam Houston State University, 1982
- B.S. - Agriculture (Teacher Certification), Sam Houston State University, 1981
- Information on Professional Development for Media Specialists in the Republic of Mali, West Africa
- Studies of students’ attitudes and knowledge on global (international) issues impacting the agriculture and natural resources sectors as well as their related learning needs.
- Inquiries investigating the teaching, learning, and use of change theory (e.g., Rogers’ diffusion of innovations model) in the contexts of agricultural education, extension, and communications.