Professor of Agricultural Education
Associate Director, Institute for Teaching and Learning Excellence
- Ph.D.- Agricultural Education, University of Missouri, 2006
- M.S. - Agricultural Education, Oklahoma State University, 2000
- B.S. - Agricultural Education, Oklahoma State University, 1988
- The education, skills, experiences, and knowledge that leads to the employability of high school and college graduates in the various sectors of the agricultural industry
- Directing the ITLE Teaching and Learning Support staff in identifying, planning, and delivering high quality, timely, and relevant professional development on effective teaching for all faculty instructors at OSU.