Roger Howell Memorial Professor of Agricultural Education
- Ph.D.- Agricultural Education, Texas A&M University, 1990
- M.A. - Agricultural Education, Oklahoma State University, 1988
- B.S. - Agricultural Education, Oklahoma State University, 1984
- Knowledge and perceptions of agriculture and natural resources held by various populations and study programs designed to improve agricultural literacy for those groups.
- Developing students’ abilities to effectively communicate about agriculture and natural resources.