Attend our Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Career Fair
Thursday, September 21, 2023
OSU Gallagher-Iba Athletics Center
Exhibitor Check-in and Career Fair Setup
Brunch with Faculty and Door Prize Giveaway
The O-Club Room (West Side, Concourse Level)
11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Career Fair
4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Shuttle Transportation and Display Courier Service
Provided to Designated Parking Area
Fees include: Employer hospitality, parking, lunch, refreshments, door prizes, advertising/marketing, and booth space (includes 8-foot table, black tablecloth and two chairs). Payment instructions will be emailed following receipt of your registration. The Priority Registration deadline is July 21, 2023.
|Standard Registration Starts 7/22/23
|For-Profit Company, Large Business with > 250 employees worldwide
For-Profit Company, Small Business with <250 employees worldwide
|Charitable Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Organizations
|Graduate and Professional School Programs
NOTE: An organization must purchase an additional exhibit space if more than 2 representatives attend the career fair to represent that organization. See Additional Fees section below for information regarding charges for additional exhibit spaces.
Registration Substitutions and Changes
No substitution of individuals is allowed (i.e. if a total of 4 representatives are registered to attend, organizations will be charged for 4, even if only 2 oversee a booth at any one time).
Table assignments, reserved parking spaces and food orders are based on the number of attendees indicated on organization registration forms; please inform Ferguson College of Agriculture Career Services if these numbers change after initial registration. If more representatives attend than the number for which an organization has paid, the organization will be invoiced for the additional representatives after the fair.
- Late Registration Penalty for ALL Registration Categories (after September 16, 2023) - $100
- Electrical Outlet - $25
- Additional Exhibit Space: $150 (increases to $200 after September 16, 2023)
- Additional Representatives: $50 per representative (two representatives are automatically included in base registration fee for all categories of exhibitors)
- Late Payment Penalty for ALL Registration Categories (after September 20, 2023) - $50
Sponsor Cowboy Success
We are committed to the career success of our students and alumni. Becoming a Cowboy Partner connects you with powerful branding opportunities to increase your visibility in our college. Your donation will provide much-needed support for our students' career development. To get the most visibility from your sponsorship, it's important to register as soon as possible.
State Level - $1,000
Your organization will receive all benefits of the Pete Level and the Cowboy Level, in addition to:
- Signage at the Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Career Fair recognizing your contribution
- An individualized push notification sent on our Career Fair Plus App to students advertising your company during career fair week
- A social media highlight of your company during the school year
Cowboy Level - $500
Your organization will receive all the benefits of the Pete Level, in addition to:
- Signage at career development events recognizing your sponsorship
- Recognition as a featured employer on the Career Fair Plus App
- Your organization's logo on our monitor display in the Student Success Center during career fair week
Pete's Level - $250
Your organization will receive the following benefits in addition to the Orange Level:
- Choice of booth location (north, east, south or west corridor) at our career fair
- Priority scheduling for campus visits prior to the career fair when submitted by the Priority Registration deadline
- Name tag distinction at our career fair
Orange Level - Priority Career Fair Registration
- Includes registration of company and two representatives for the Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Career Fair, if submitted by the priority registration deadline. Please indicate additional recruiters (more than two) when registering. More than two additional recruiters are 50% per person, and you may register up to eight representatives.
How do I become a Cowboy Partner?
You will have the opportunity to select your company's sponsorship level during registration. You can submit payment by check to Ferguson College of Agriculture, Career Services. Mail to:
Ferguson College of Agriculture
136 Agricultural Hall
Stillwater, OK 74078
Contact Herb Lengel for more information.
Tulsa is about 70 miles from Stillwater; Oklahoma City is about 65 miles. American Airlines flies directly into Stillwater, and all other major commercial airlines have flights available into Tulsa or Oklahoma City. Car rentals are available at all airports, and OSU Bus transit is available from Stillwater to campus.
The Atherton Hotel at the Student Union
Located on the campus of Oklahoma State University, The Atherton Hotel provides restaurant facilities and easy access to campus activities. To make reservations with The Atherton, call (405) 744-6835.
Home 2 Suites by Hilton Stillwater
Located on Hall of Fame east of Gallagher-Iba Athletics Center.
Best Western PLUS Cimarron
Located east of Gallagher-Iba Athletics Center on Husband Street.
The Stillwater Convention and Visitor's Bureau maintains a current list of Stillwater lodging accommodations.
All registration fees should be submitted on or before the date of the Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Career Fair. In accordance with University fiscal policy, fees not submitted before or on the career fair date will be processed through the Oklahoma State University Billing and Receivable System (BRS), or the OSU Bursar Office, and may be subject to additional fees or interest. For ease of both registering organization and our college record-keeping, the Ferguson College of Agriculture respectfully requests that career fair participation fees be submitted on or before the career fair date.
- Checks may be made payable to Oklahoma State University. Check payments should be mailed to: Ferguson College of Agriculture, ATTN: Career Services 136 Agricultural Hall, Stillwater, OK 74078.
- To pay by purchase order, submit a copy of the purchase order to 136 Agricultural Hall at the postal address above or email a copy to Ferguson College of Agriculture, ATTN: Career Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit card payments may be submitted online at HireOSUgrads.com/Payment. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- The Oklahoma State University FEI number is 73-6017987.
- If the Ferguson College of Agriculture cancels the fair, the registered organization will receive a 100% refund.
Cancellations for the Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Career Fair will be accepted provided that notification is given in writing to Ferguson College Career Services. Cancellations must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com and must be received by the stated cancellation deadlines listed below. Ferguson College Career Services reserves the right to charge any costs incurred prior to cancellation and the following registration fees:
- Cancellations received at least 30 calendar days before the scheduled fair will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations received at least 10 calendar days before the scheduled fair will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received less than 10 calendar days before the event will be charged the full registration fee.
- No-show, no cancellation will incur a 100% registration fee charge, as well as any other applicable charges based on the original registration request (extra tables, electricity, additional representatives, etc.).
- Registration fees cannot be transferred to another, upcoming event.
Registration fees charged will be based on the total of the original registration request.
Ferguson College Career Services reserves the right to change or modify these Career Fair Policies as it deems necessary without notice to any other party; such changes shall be binding upon the registered companies.
Should inclement weather prevent the Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Career Fair from occurring on the scheduled date, Ferguson College Career Services will reschedule the date and all fees as well as cancellation policies will apply to the newly rescheduled date. Please consult the following for official news regarding the fair schedule.
- agriculture.okstate.edu or HireOSUGrads.com
- Ferguson College Career Services - (405) 744-9464 or firstname.lastname@example.org