The mission of The Alliance for Cooperative Course Exchange in the Plant Sciences (ACCEPtS) Courses is to enable member institutions to cooperatively offer graduate and undergraduate courses in the plant agricultural sciences. The consortium includes the University of Arkansas, Louisiana State University, Mississippi State University and Oklahoma State University.
By sharing courses, the universities are able to increase the number of courses as well as giving students greater access to a diverse curriculum in the plant sciences.
- HORT 4493 - Athletic Field Management (Spring, odd years)
- HORT 4543 - Sustainable Nursery Production (Spring)
- HORT 4943 - International Horticulture (Spring, odd years)
- HORT 4973 - Sustainable Landscape Management (Fall)
- HORT 5422 - Flower and Fruit Crop Physiology (Spring, odd years)
- HORT 5493 - Athletic Field Management (Spring 2021)
- HORT 5543 - Sustainable Landscape Management (Fall)